How To Decorate With Color Of The Year 2019 Living Coral
In case you didn’t find out what is the color of the year 2019 yet, we’re happy to introduce you to Living Color. The color of the year 2019 is a lively and bold color,
In case you didn’t find out what is the color of the year 2019 yet, we’re happy to introduce you to Living Color. The color of the year 2019 is a lively and bold color, a mix of orange and pink that works well with neutrals but also with cool shades.
The warm and vibrant Living Coral is perfect for adding color to a neutral color scheme. It will cheer up the place and it will make it warm and welcoming. If you want to give your home a makeover, learn how to decorate with Pantone color of the year 2019.
How To Decorate With Pantone Color Of The Year 2019
Believe or not, the joyful and gorgeous Living Coral is quite versatile. It’s a style statement for sure but it can be easily integrated into your home. If you don’t want to fully commit and paint the walls or the furniture in a bright coral shade, you can opt for decorative objects and other types of accents that will brighten the rooms of your house. You can start with two pillows and build up your courage and coral decorative objects collection from there. And you can always choose a softer coral shade if Living Coral is too bright for your taste. However, we think a full-feature wall in Living Coral looks amazing.
The color of the year 2019 is perfect for summer décor. It brightens up grey tones, adds life to beige tones, and creates wonderful contrasting effects when paired with deep green or navy blue.
What To Keep In Mind When Decorating The House With Living Coral
Now that you know a few basic things about decorating with Living Color, it is time to discuss what to expect from this fabulous color. And how to use it to create different outcomes.
- If you’re not afraid to make a style statement, go for a monochromatic Living Coral style for your favorite room in the house. Layer different shades and tones of coral for the best results.
- Coral will add a little bit of femininity when added to the décor of a room so keep that in mind when you’re purchasing coral decorative objects. However, we have to mention that coral is not like bright pink. It won’t bring in girlie vibes. Or romantic ones like powder pink does. It adds a soft touch of femininity. A grown-up femininity if you will.
- Green and Living Coral compliment each other wonderfully. They create a vibrant, summery feel without being too out-there. Vibrant nature is how we would describe the combination.
- Navy and Living Coral also compliment each other in a wonderful way. However, this time you’ll get a vibrant nautical theme especially if you add navy and coral to a white background.
- Grey and beige are great backgrounds for Living Coral as well. Adding a few coral decorative objects to a grey or beige color scheme room will instantly light it up and make it warmer and friendlier.
- If a feminine vibe doesn’t bother you, pair Living Coral with pastels.
Pantone Color Of The Year 2019 Home Décor For Every Room
Let’s go through all the rooms in your house and see how you can easily decorate with Living Coral. There are a few options you can choose from, you can add accents for a lovely but tamed effect or go for bold options that will change the entire aspect of the room.
Living Coral in the Living Room
To decorate the living room with Pantone color of the year 2019, you can:
- Change the artwork you have with coral artwork;
- Add color to a neutral couch with a coral throw or with throw pillow;
- Look for Living Coral area rugs;
- Buy a coral accent chair;
- Change your draperies with coral ones. Opt for silk or velvet for a luxurious touch.
Living Coral In The Bathroom
If you have a boring bathroom with a neutral color scheme, you can easily brighten it up with a few coral items. To do it:
- Change the shower curtain with a coral one, it will transform the bathroom instantly;
- Buy coral towels;
- Replace your soap dispenser with a coral one;
- Store your bathroom items in coral storage boxes.
Living Coral In The Bedroom
Add Pantone color of the year 2019 to Your bedroom’s color palette to brighten up the bedroom. You can:
- Choose a coral and navy blue bedding for a relaxing vibe;
- If you have a boho-themed bedroom, add coral to energize it and make it even more vibrant;
- Buy a coral accent piece such as a bench or accent chair;
- If you don’t want to change the furniture, change the lamp with a coral one.